1. Games and Geekery welcomes all. It doesn’t matter what game you play or what console you own, or whether you are hardcore or casual or prefer to not be labeled in any particular way. Everyone is welcome here, and I pray that you will be as welcoming and accepting of other people as I am, regardless of what they hold dear to themselves.
2. Games and Geekery is a semi-moderated blog. Comments do go through automatically after I’ve approved your commenting privileges, so make sure that first blog comment is a good one. I’ve also instituted a time limit on commenting, such that posts are closed after approximately two weeks.
3. Games and Geekery is diplomatic and wants everyone to play nice. Since this is semi-moderated, expect me to watch out for spam on a daily basis, and do note that I reserve the right to moderate discussions as needed. While I don’t edit comments, I will watch out for unnecessary or excessive swearing, and I do not tolerate trolling. That said, I am very diplomatic about it, and I will raise my concern that you are potentially trolling only once. If one persists, I’ll delete comments.
4. Games and Geekery is a labor of love. This blog is a personal endeavor, and as much as possible, I want it to remain a labor of love. However, love does not help me pay for hosting. There may be times when I’ll allow a guest post from advertisers, but those will be rare.
Despite this stipulation, I will do my best to ensure that the ads will not be for gold spam or the like, as I do not support illegal RMT.
5. Games and Geekery is a part of me. I don’t know how long I will be blogging, or for what purpose this blog will ultimately have, but I do intend to entertain a readership with stories or thought-provoking ideas. I’m not as prolific as Tobold or Syp, but I do hope I can find a set of people who will enjoy what I write, and I hope you stick around to read my entries.